How to rank my legal website in Google local search?
download this article as a PDF
Legal Services, attorneys, bail bondsmen and lawyer searches are one of the most expensive cost per click keywords in the industry. Thousands of searches are done every day in these areas. These active searchers are looking for specific legal terms like ‘workman compensation Reno’ or ‘divorce attorney Reno’.
Most lawyers and attorneys, can expect to pay well over $20 – $50 a click to buy an ad on Google Adwords and other large search engines like Yahoo and Bing to rank at the top of the search engines using Pay Per Click/Adwords bidding services. The most expensive legal AdWords bid for CPC in the country is currently at $670.44 a click for the keyword phrase “San Antonio car wreck attorney.” Learn more about Legal SEO.
How can search engine optimization help your small business reach more customers online? Good SEO practices are at the very foundation of every successful website marketing campaign. SEO strategies that are grounded in solid marketing techniques can help bring new clients to your website for years to come. Wondering what the process is in starting an SEO plan with Sandy? See my process below.
My 5 Step SEO Process
- Initial website, social profile and review site audit. Review what areas need improvements and simple repairs to build a solid foundation for your online marketing campaigns.
- In depth interview about your ideal clients, business goals, competitors and 3 month lead /conversion goals for your website.
- Research a starting list of ideal keywords to target. Over the next months, we will refine those keywords, choosing the best phrases that convert your best clients.
- Review your existing website traffic, back links, rankings and time on site via Google Analytics and/or other website traffic monitor system. Establishing a base line for our SEO starting point will help you gage how successful our SEO marketing services are for your company. If you do not have a website analytics program installed, we will recommend and install one for you. We will need 2 weeks of tracking once installed to establish a base line.
- Create a month to month SEO plan that evolves and grows with the market. The first month is geared towards setting the course then testing best landing pages, copy and keywords that convert customers.
Learn more SEO marketing tips and advice on my marketing website here.
We have 2 firm offers for land. One is a small 1/2 acre lot in Pleasant Valley with great access another is a huge 2 acre lot off of Andrew lane.
Both offers come with electricity and water. We only need to bring our garden plans, muscles and gardening know how.
The estimated costs for completing the foundation for our community garden is $3500.
We would appreciate any donations of tools, seeds, compost, raised beds and/or gardening tools that could bring this cost down.
We are seeking a qualified Permaculture garden designer familiar with Reno Nevada weather, soil and conditions. Please contact Sandy at 775 453 6120 to learn more.
A local web design company is donating 10% of every sale from her logo and web design shop for small businesses here.
Things to think about and research. Please leave comments below.
1. Flood zones
2. Do we need insurance or have everyone site a simple waiver?
3. Contract with the city.
5. Porta Potty
6. Trash removal
7. Hoop House
8. Play area for kids
9. Composting Bins
10. # Volunteers
11. Interview locals and get their feedback.
Temporary website for community garden in Reno, Nv.