Is your companies website a huge embarrassment?
Hello, my name is Sandy Rowley, I am an award winning web designer located in Reno Nevada. Reno Web Design here.
Technology changes constantly and makes it super challenging for a small business to keep up. Your website must meet the latest technology requirements in order to generate sales, leads and referrals in today’s market.
I have put together 3 top items to keep up on to make sure your companies website is not losing customers.
- Is your website mobile friendly or responsive on mobile devices like smart phones and tablets? If not, you are in for a serious downfall online. Why? A great majority of people searching locally in Reno area are searching on a smart phone mobile device. Why should you care? If your website is not mobile ready, when a new client searches in Google for your business and they click on your website, then OMG the site does not load or is hard to read, guess what, they will hit the BACK button and your website will start to tank in organic rankings in Google.
- Have you installed a SSL certificate onto your websites domain and hosting? Your websites security is super important item to your clients as well as Google search. Most SSL certifications cost a few hundred a year. Some hosting companies include a SSL for free with your monthly hosting fees.
- Does your website load fast on mobile and desktop devices? Speed is one of the most important items you can control in order to boost sales, time on site and rankings in organic search. Head on over to Google Page Speed insights and see if your website meets their requirements for ranking high in search results.
Obviously your website design needs to impress and motivate your viewers into buying something right?
How do you instill trust, a desire and urgency in your website viewers?
Conversion rate optimization is the art of optimizing items on your website to generate the highest results. Those results could be more sales, leads and followers on your social media accounts.
Good design is not simply a pretty face. Colors, fonts and images all contribute to an overall strategy that either encourages sales or discourages future clients.
Schedule a phone call with Sandy Rowley of RenoWebDesigner.com to learn how she can re design your website in order to boost sales and rankings. Call 775-870-0488.
View her award winning web design portfolio here: Reno Web Design
Custom web designs by Webby Award Winning designer, Sandy Rowley.
What We Offer
Pegasus One Software understands that no two businesses are identical, and no two software development projects will be, either. We offer a full range of software solutions for your company, including:
Mobile Application Development
These are just a few examples of the types of apps and software solutions that Pegasus One can help make a reality for your company. Our systems can be applied to anything you need, providing greater productivity, easier processing, and less stress for your employees. Some examples of how our software solutions can be applied include:
I wanted to post a quick update on my new services for those businesses located in Orange County California.
Although I spend most of my time in the Biggest Little City on Earth, Reno Nevada, I am making a few trips a month to the OC area.
I offer 1 on 1 marketing training sessions, SEO, PPC and marketing strategies for a handful of businesses in Orange County.
Would you like a free video review of your website? How about an in depth marketing review and plan created just for your unique business and target market?
Learn more about my raving 5 star review SEO and marketing offers here.
Watch video walk through of a local Orange County Music Lesson Business, Sally Piano here.
How to rank my legal website in Google local search?
download this article as a PDF
Legal Services, attorneys, bail bondsmen and lawyer searches are one of the most expensive cost per click keywords in the industry. Thousands of searches are done every day in these areas. These active searchers are looking for specific legal terms like ‘workman compensation Reno’ or ‘divorce attorney Reno’.
Most lawyers and attorneys, can expect to pay well over $20 – $50 a click to buy an ad on Google Adwords and other large search engines like Yahoo and Bing to rank at the top of the search engines using Pay Per Click/Adwords bidding services. The most expensive legal AdWords bid for CPC in the country is currently at $670.44 a click for the keyword phrase “San Antonio car wreck attorney.” Learn more about Legal SEO.
How can search engine optimization help your small business reach more customers online? Good SEO practices are at the very foundation of every successful website marketing campaign. SEO strategies that are grounded in solid marketing techniques can help bring new clients to your website for years to come. Wondering what the process is in starting an SEO plan with Sandy? See my process below.
My 5 Step SEO Process
- Initial website, social profile and review site audit. Review what areas need improvements and simple repairs to build a solid foundation for your online marketing campaigns.
- In depth interview about your ideal clients, business goals, competitors and 3 month lead /conversion goals for your website.
- Research a starting list of ideal keywords to target. Over the next months, we will refine those keywords, choosing the best phrases that convert your best clients.
- Review your existing website traffic, back links, rankings and time on site via Google Analytics and/or other website traffic monitor system. Establishing a base line for our SEO starting point will help you gage how successful our SEO marketing services are for your company. If you do not have a website analytics program installed, we will recommend and install one for you. We will need 2 weeks of tracking once installed to establish a base line.
- Create a month to month SEO plan that evolves and grows with the market. The first month is geared towards setting the course then testing best landing pages, copy and keywords that convert customers.
Learn more SEO marketing tips and advice on my marketing website here.